Ed Pease Excellence in Education Award (2019)
This award is presented to distinguished classroom teachers and / or principals who have demonstrated all of the following:
- Engaging and inspiring presence that motivates and impacts students, colleagues and the community.
- Exceptional educational talent as evident by effective instructional practices and student learning results in the classroom and school.
- Exemplary education accomplishments beyond the classroom that provide models of excellence for the profession.
- Individuals whose contributions to education are largely unheralded yet worthy of the spotlight.
- Nominee’s school must be located in one of the following ten (10) towns: Brentwood, East Kingston, Epping, Exeter, Kensington, Kingston, Newfields, Newmarket, Raymond and Stratham.
- Nominee’s must exemplify good practices, contribute to their communities and serve as role models for teachers, school and the students.
- Nominations without detailed information may not be considered.